You have decided to sell your home. Fantastic!
For various reasons, not all homes show well. Personal touches like wallpaper and bright paint colours can turn away buyers as they may think they will need to repaint, strip wallpaper or change other cosmetic things before they can move in. Another obstacle may be clutter. It can be distracting and puts focus on your treasures instead of the beautiful details of the home. WE LOVE ANIMALS but pet and especially smoke odors can send buyers running but don’t fret because we can help! We can renew your home so it is sellable.
Home Staging is the act of preparing a property for sale in the real estate market. The goal of staging is to make a home appealing to the highest number of potential buyers, therefore selling quickly and for more money.
Staging techniques focus on improving a property’s appeal by transforming it into a welcoming and attractive space. We emphasize the space, it’s functionality and features of the house so that prospective buyers only see the positive. We work with what you have and make it look GREAT!!!
- Staging a home has the #1 return on investment for people getting their home ready to sell.
- Staging a property for sale is as important as having a home inspection, title search, or other related services connected to selling property. Staging includes necessary renovations and repairs so that the best features of the home are emphasized. Stagers are not decorating, they’re staging... Staging is about marketing.
- Did you know staged homes that are clutter free and depersonalized sell 78% quicker and up to 20% more money if they are staged by a professional stager?
- Did you know that only 10% of buyers can see the potential of homes. Take the guess work out and your home by having it staged.
- Did you know that the costs of not having a professional stager are potential buyers walking away and jeopardizing the sale of the property. Staging can make the sale!
The 3 steps to selling your home: Price, Marketing, and Presentation.
Price and Marketing: Your Realtor will assist you in pricing your home according to its current market value and take the necessary steps to market and advertise your home to reach the most potential buyers. Your Realtor can make helpful recommendations on the presentation of your home, but this is not their specialty.
Presentation: Hiring a trained and certified home stager will help getting that "SOLD" sign in your front yard. Poor presentation tells potentional buyers that this home is not looked after (for example, a broken rain gutter suggests there could be potential rot in this house). Poor presentation can set off red flags for potential buyers, so we say, have it fixed and staged. Your gain will be outweighed by your cost.
Want to do your own staging? Check out our staging service.
“Home staging used to be optional. Today, it’s a necessity in selling a house”
- Barb Corcoran, Shark Tank
Has your client's home been on the market for months or maybe years? Is your clients’ home not showing well? Is the condition of the property needing repairs, is it dated or maybe cluttered?
I can help get the property noticed and get prospective buyers in the door by removing personal items, pre-packing, furniture placement and even painting so that the home becomes more desirable to a wider market.
We also do full detailed consultations so the client can DIY... if this seems a little over whelming, don't worry we can do it for them.
Every home is different in size with it's individual needs and work requirements, so we price accordingly. There is no project too small or too big for us!
Contact us for a consultation or to request a rate for your project.